RAISS doc typos
Here are a few typos i spotted in the docs for RAISS:
- dependancies -> dependencies
- RAISS requires plink version 1.9
- plink version 1.9 -> would be super nice to add the link to the plink homepage
- To save computation the LD is computed and saved perform the imputation is performed. -> I do not understand this sentence
- ... between SNPs in regions ...
- For a
- in region of approximately LD-independant -> in approximately LD-independent regions
- check RST link format in "PLINK formats https://www.cog-genomics.org/plink2/formats"
- This format can be obtained with the JASS pre-processing package (add link to JASS pre-processing)
- The raiss package outputs imputed GWAS files